ANDROID TV SET-TOP BOX
Thanks for purchasing another innovative product from our company!
Before you begin to use your ANDROID TV SET-TOP BOX, read the Quick Start Guide and this User Manual. This manual contains user guide, product introduction, cautions and other useful information, which will help you take full advantage of features in your Android TV.
We will not be responsible for loss of or damage to your personal data as well as any other consequential loss as a result of the improper use of the product’s hardware or software, or caused by the product repair or any other unexpected incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss resulting from misunderstanding this manual and we shall not be liable to third party for any loss or damage connected with using this product.
Information in this document is copyrighted and no part of this manual may be reproduced or distributed without the written permission of our company.
Information in this manual including contents of product features and specifications is subject to change without notice as updates may be made.
32 BIT DIGITAL GAMING SYSTEM
Sf55 is a compact 32bit power adaptor that brings you graphics that have never before been seen at home. More on screen action, incredible 3D graphics and views compatible to all ARCADE game and GBA GAME.
Set with console ( various built-in games ), 2 joysticks, AV cable, AC adaptor
Please check the following before you connect your TV game system
1. insert the single-plug end of the audio/video cable in the AN OUT Jack on the console
2. Insert the yellow plug of the Audio /video cable into the composite TV or monitor’s Video IN Jack ( or into the VCR video IN Jack) insert the white plug into the TV or monitor’s audio IN Jack ( or into the VCR audion IN Jack)
3. Select the Audio /Video Input setting on your TV (or VCR) when playing the Games
Powering Up the system
1. Connect the AC adaptor plug to the adaptor Jack on the back of the gamesis.
2. Plug the AC adaptor into the electrical outlet.
Operating the Game
1. Just turn on the Power when Playing when built-in games
2. Insert SD card, with the label facing forward, mini SD slot. Press it firmly into SD locks into place. Always turn the machine power off before removing a SD.
3. turn the power to the TV On
4. Turn the game Machine Power Button ON
5. press the RESET button on the machine
download the installation at 2in1 ebuddy install chinese version
download the e-buddy instruction (how to use guide)